Home Download Worms 2
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
Worms 2 Fast Facts
- Worms 2 was released January 13, 1998
- The game was developed by English company Team17 Software Limited
- The game was published by Electronic Arts, Inc. and MicroProse Software, Inc.
- The game was released for PC only
- Worms 2 is part of the long-running Worms series of turn-based strategy titles. Highlights from the series include Worms (1995); Worms Armageddon (1999); Worms World Party (2001); Worms Blast (2002); Worms 3D (2003); Worms 4: Mayhem (2005); Worms Reloaded (2010); and Worms: Crazy Golf (2011)
- In 2009, the game was repackaged and released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as Worms 2: Armageddon
- Some interesting weapons: exploding mad cows, banana bombs and flying sheep
- In addition to the Worms series, Team17 Software has developed numerous popular games, including the Alien Breed series and Lemmings
- Electronic Arts is one of the largest publishers of video games for all platforms. Popular series include its numerous sports franchises like Madden NFL, FIFA Soccer, and the Sims series of life simulations
- MicroProse has published over 100 games, including the early Sid Meier Civilization series and numerous flight simulators.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.