Home Download Warzone 2100
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Warzone 2100 Fast Facts
- The original retail version of Warzone 2100 came out on April 10, 1999. The game's source code was released to the public on December 6, 2004 and the earliest stable release of the freeware version was on June 11, 2005.
- Warzone 2100 was developed by Pumpkin Studios, which was later reformed and renamed as Pivotal Games.
- Warzone 2100 is the only game Pumpkin Studios had to its name. However, Pivotal Games has had other titles like the Conflict series and The Great Escape.
- The game is available on PC, Mac, Linux and the Playstation 1.
- Eidos released the source code in response to a petition from dedicated modders.
- Ever since Warzone 2100's source code was released to the public, its dedicated cult fan base has enhanced the game with hundreds of various mods. The fact that it is even playable on modern day systems is all thanks to the efforts of people in the Warzone 2100 Project.
- Currently, a group called the Warzone 2100 Legacy Project is working on upgrading the original game so that it can take advantage of newer technology. Work is being done to enhance the engine, improve the visuals, and clean up the interface.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.