Home Download Open Yahtzee
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Open Yahtzee Fast Facts
- The first version of the Yahtzee board game was called "Yatzie" and was released in the early 1940s in America.
- Hasbro, the current owner of the board game, says 50 million Yahtzee games are sold every year around the world
- There is a scientifically calculated optimal way to score Yahtzee for maximum points
- The lowest possible score to get in a Yahtzee game is 5
- The highest possible score is 375
- Open Yahtzee was first released in October of 2006 and has seen updates up until November of 2012
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.