Home Download Cut the Rope
Thank You for Downloading
Cut the Rope…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Cut the Rope Fast Facts
- Cut the Rope was developed by the Russian company of ZeptoLab.
- The game was first released on October 5, 2010.
- Other games in the series include Cut the Rope: Experiments, Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift, and Cut the Rope: Time Travel. There is also a free version that is simply called Cut the Rope Free.
- Besides Cut the Rope, ZeptoLab has also developed games like Parachute Ninja and Pudding Monsters.
- Cut the Rope has been made available for Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Symbian, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Blackberry PlayBook systems. It can also be played on browsers and is on the Nintendo DSi.
- Cut the Rope has been downloaded over 100 million times.
- The game has won numerous awards over the course of its lifetime. They include the 'Apple Design Award' for the 2011 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference and the award for 'Best Handheld Game' for the 7th British Academy Video Game Awards.
- Cut the Rope was the first iOS game to win a British Academy of Film and Television Arts award.
- Om Nom has his own line of plush toys.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.