Home Download Chicken Invaders 2
Thank You for Downloading
Chicken Invaders 2…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Simple gameplay and controls makes this a good game choice for anyone
- Play with a friend as you team up to save the world
- Upload your high scores to complete with others online
- Multiple weapons and powerups
- Ability to customize controls and difficult levels
- Repetitive elements can limit replay value
- Sounds effects get annoying after a while
Chicken Invaders 2 Fast Facts
- Chicken Invaders 2: the Next Wave was released on December 22, 2002
- It was developed and published by InterAction Studios
- Versions of the game have been released for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- The game was later ported to the iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices
- A special Christmas Edition of the game was released in November 2003 with Christmas-themed modifications
- The game is the second in a series of arcade-style games. Other games in the series include Chicken Invaders (2002); Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk (2006); and Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk: Christmas Edition (2006)
- Inspiration for the game came from the classic arcade hit Space Invaders
- The game offers 110 levels of chicken-destroying mayhem - including 10 secret levels
- The game offers the possibility of uploading your high scores to the Internet leaderboards
- The Chicken Invaders series is InterAction Studios most popular franchise. They've also developed Island Wars 2 and the Loco series
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.