Home Download Bejeweled 3
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Spectacular graphics and sound
- Brilliant gameplay
- Several game modes keep the game fresh and lively
- Fully adjustable options for everything from animations to voices
- Zen mode could stand alone as a brain training iteration of the game
- Mostly the same puzzles
- No online leaderboard
- Affirmations in Zen mode are incredibly trite and generic
Bejeweled 3 Fast Facts
- Bejeweled 3 was initially released on December 7, 2010.
- It was developed by the veteran of casual games, PopCap Games.
- As its name implies, it is the third iteration in the series, with Bejeweled 1 and 2 preceding it. There are also a couple of spin-offs called Bejeweled Twist and Bejeweled Blitz.
- Besides the Bejeweled series, PopCap is also responsible for making games like Plants vs. Zombies, Gyromancer, Pizza Frenzy, Zuma and the Feeding Frenzy series.
- Bejeweled 3 is available for the PC, Mac, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, J2ME, iPhone and iPad. It can also be played in your browser.
- More than half a billion Bejeweled games have been downloaded and played by people all over the world.
- The series is popularly referred to as 'the world's #1 puzzle game.'
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.