Home Download Angry Birds Space
Thank You for Downloading
Angry Birds Space…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Maintains the series' screwball sense of humor.
- Excellent cartoon visuals
- New gravity-based puzzles change the very way the game is played
- Fun bonus levels break up the action
- Luck can often play a part in victory
Angry Birds Space Fast Facts
- Angry Birds Space was released on March 22, 2012.
- Like all Angry Birds Games, Space is the work of Rovio Entertainment.
- Other games in the Angry Birds series include Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Rio, and Angry Birds Magic. There is also a spin-off in the form of Bad Piggies.
- Rovio Entertainment's other games include X-Factor, Amazing Alex, The Darkest Fear, and the Bounce series.
- Angry Birds Space is available for the PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone and Android systems.
- Less than three days after its release, Angry Birds Space was downloaded more than 10 million times. It sold more than 50 million copies in the following month, making it the fastest-selling mobile game ever.
- At release, it was the top-grossing product for sale on Apple's App Store.
- Angry Birds Space won PC Magazine's Editors' Choice Award, Software Informer's Editor's Pick award, and it was nominated as the Best Mobile/Tablet Game for the 2012 Golden Joystick Awards.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.