Home Download Angry Birds Seasons
Thank You for Downloading
Angry Birds Seasons…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Boasts a wide variety of themes.
- Includes some of the most challenging puzzles in the series yet.
- Frequent updates add more levels.
- Brilliant soundtrack.
- The presentation may not have aged too well.
- Doesn't shake up the old formula.
- It can get frustrating.
Angry Birds Seasons Fast Facts
- Angry Birds Seasons was originally released on October 21, 2010 as Angry Birds Halloween. It was later renamed to Seasons in the December of that year as Christmas-based levels were added in.
- The game is the work of the Finnish developer, Rovio Entertainment.
- Seasons is yet another entry in the expansive Angry Birds franchise, which includes the original Angry Birds game, Rio, Star Wars, Space, Heikki and Magic. It also has a spin-off called Bad Piggies that plays much differently from the rest of the series, but takes place in the same universe.
- Aside from Angry Birds, Rovio Entertainment has also developed the War Diary series, Paid to Kill, and Collapse! Chaos.
- Angry Birds Seasons is available for Windows, Mac OSX, Android, Blackberry Tablet OS, Symbian and webOS systems.
- Games in the Angry Birds series are some of the most widespread titles on the market today. As of 2012, it is estimated that the games have been downloaded over one billion times.
- Angry Birds Seasons is the second-most downloaded game in the series for Android systems. Only the original game exceeds it.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.