Home Download Angry Birds
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Fantastic physics puzzles with universal appeal
- Unique and memorable characters with charming storyline
- Features 15 exclusive levels not available in other versions, making this much more than a demo
- Snappy and intuitive controls that make the most out of touchscreens
- Epic replay value
- One puzzle style
- Many puzzles require patience
Angry Birds Fast Facts
- Angry Birds was released December 10, 2009
- The game was created by Swedish developer Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Rovio’s other game creations include Bounce Tales, the Darkest Fear series, and the War Diary series.
- The game has been made for play on PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android mobile devices, Windows phone, PSP, and Playstation 3
- The Angry Birds series includes the original game, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Heikki, and Bad Piggies
- Angry Birds has won several awards including “Best Game App” and “App of the Year” in 2011 at the UK Appy Awards and won “Best Game for Handheld Devices” at the 15th Webby Awards
- Angry Birds has been downloaded over 1 billion times across all technology platforms.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.