Home Download Zuma's Revenge
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Simple and easy to learn
- Great gameplay with tons of subtle variation in each level
- Endless replay value
- Several difficulty modes
- Crystal clear graphics
- No online leaderboard
- Only one type of puzzle
Zuma's Revenge Fast Facts
- Zuma's Revenge was released on September 15, 2009.
- The game was developed and published by PopCap Games.
- Zuma's Revenge is the official sequel to Zuma.
- PopCap has made a large number of well-known and critically acclaimed games for casual players over the years, including Peggle, Chuzzle, Feeding Frenzy, Insaniquarium and especially the Bejeweled series.
- Zuma's Revenge is available for Mac, PC, Xbox 360, Zeebo, iPad, iPhone and Nintendo DS.
- The game is well reviewed, with GamePro calling it 'even better than the original' and Game Shark describing it as 'a fun and addictive puzzler.'
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.