Home Download Zhu Zhu Pets
Thank You for Downloading
Zhu Zhu Pets…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Zhu Zhu Pets Fast Facts
- The earliest release date for Zhu Zhu Pets was on March 21, 2010.
- Zhu Zhu Pets was developed by Black Lantern Studios.
- Other games based off of the Zhu Zhu Pets toy line include Kung Zhu, The Quest for Zhu, Zhu Zhu Princesses: Carriages and Castles, Zhu Zhu Puppies, Zhu Zhu Babies, and Zhu Zhu Pets 2: Featuring the Wild Bunch.
- Black Lantern Studios is also responsible for producing titles like Elf Bowling, Wizards of Waverly Place, Nicktoons MLB, Tabloid Tycoon, Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival, and Moshi Monster: Moshling Zoo.
- The game was developed and released for the PC, iPhone and Nintendo DS.
- The original Zhu Zhu Pets toy line saw immense popularity during the 2009 holidays. Seven million toys had been purchased that year, making for a total gross profit of $70 million.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.