Home Download World of Goo
Thank You for Downloading
World of Goo…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Simple drag and drop gameplay means anyone can get into the action
- Replay over and over to better your score and compare against others
- Wide variety of levels, obstacles, and goo balls (the building blocks of the puzzle)
- Ability to undo moves and skip levels makes the game more forgiving
- Visual and audio combine perfectly to help form the dark cartoon atmosphere
- Drag and drop controls can be too slow at times
- Difficult to select a specific goo ball (to build or remove a structure)
- Too easy to accidentally click 'Time Bugs'and undo moves
- Dark setting and colors sometimes make it difficult to see goo balls
World of Goo Fast Facts
- World of Goo was released on October 13, 2008.
- The game was developed and published by an independent company called 2D Boy.
- Currently, World of Goo is a standalone title and the only product that 2D Boy has to its name.
- World of Goo is available for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, iOS and Android systems. It can also be played on the Nintendo Wii.
- World of Goo sold over a million units from the App Store alone during its first year.
- The game has won many prestigious accolades. It was designated as the 'Best Independent Game' on the Spike TV Video Game Awards show and was given the awards for 'Design Innovation' and 'Technical Excellence' by the 2008 Independent Games Festival.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.