Home Download Where's Waldo: The Fantastic Journey
Thank You for Downloading
Where's Waldo: The Fantastic Journey…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Where's Waldo? Fast Facts
- Where's Waldo?: The Fantastic Journey was released on September 22, 2009.
- This game was developed by Ludia, Inc.
- Several video games based off of the Where's Waldo? franchise have been made in the past. They include Where's Waldo?, Where's Waldo at the Circus, Where's Waldo?: Exploring Geography, and The Great Waldo Search. The only other one that was made by Ludia would be Where's Waldo?: In Hollywood.
- Other titles developed by Ludia include Hell's Kitchen, Jurassic Park Builder, Save Our Village, The Weakest Link and Friends, and The Amazing Race.
- Where's Waldo?: The Fantastic Journey is available for the PC, iPhone, Nintendo DS, and Wii.
- There are over a dozen books in the Where's Waldo? series.
- Over 50 million Where's Waldo? books have been sold in 30 languages all over the world.
- This game contains a level devoted to the most popular and notorious world in the series: The Land of Waldos.
- GameZebo praised The Fantastic Journey for its 'fun gameplay, story, graphics, voice talent and humor,' and gave it a four-star rating.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.