Home Download Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Village life goes on, even when you're not playing.
- Lots of villagers to unlock and mysteries to solve.
- Difficulty settings and game speed let you adjust the game to your style.
- Immersive theme makes you feel for your characters.
- You spend most of your time watching the villagers.
Virtual Villagers 4 Fast Facts
- Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life was released on March 31, 2010
- The game was developed and published by LDW Software
- This game is the fourth in a series of virtual life simulation games. The previous games include Village Sim (2005), Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children (2007), and Virtual Villagers: The Secret City (2008)
- The game is dynamic, meaning that village life goes on even whilst you aren't playing the game. Don't forget to check in from time to time to ensure that all is going well!
- LDW Software develops and publishes genre-bending games designed to challenge users to think about their game-play strategies. In addition to the Virtual Villager series, they are known for the Fish and Plant Tycoon games. LDW stands for 'Last Day of Work'.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.