Home Download Virtual Families
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Maintain your home, career, and raise your family.
- Praise or scold activities to condition the behavior of your sims.
- Buy upgrades, medicine and food with your money.
- Game continues even when turned off.
- Game progresses slowly.
- Not a lot of interaction from the player is required.
Virtual Families Fast Facts
- Virtual Families was released on April 22, 2009.
- The game was developed and published by the San Francisco company Last Day of Work.
- Virtual Families currently has one sequel that is named Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House.
- Other games made by Last Day of Work include Fish Tycoon, Plant Tycoon, EZ Blackjack, and the Virtual Villagers series.
- You can play Virtual Families on Windows, Mac OSX, iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android platforms.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.