Home Download Virtual Villagers Origins 2
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Virtual Villagers Origins 2…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Fast Facts
- Build and explore to grow your town into a city simulator full of adventure!
- Help your villagers find love to grow your tribe to a civilization!
- Plant, fertilize and water to grow a beautiful garden in your game!
- Be the master of your own village: With real-time simulation, the ability to customize your villagers' names and game-changing, random island events, no two tribes will ever be quite the same!
- Train villagers to become proficient at various skills to perform tasks around the island and survive their new-found world.
- Explore the charmed island to solve all-new puzzles, and uncover mysterious island secrets.
- Gather and combine resources from around your new virtual home to craft rare resources and unlock rewards from completed collections.
- Breed, heal and care for your beloved village children and families; build a sustainable village up from ruins; unlock improved food sources with farming and fishing; craft unique resources for puzzles and collections; and so much more!
- Power-up villagers with magical necklaces, and improve productivity, life expectancy and much more for your entire village with magical totems and potions!
- Acquire homes for two unique island pets that will help weed out pests and discover magical items around the island.
- Reincarnate cherished villagers with all their skills.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.