Home Download Vampires Vs Zombies
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Vampires Vs Zombies…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Vampires Vs Zombies Fast Facts
- Vampires vs. Zombies was released on September 7, 2012.
- The game is the product of the Russian development company, Alawar Entertainment, Inc.
- Alawar Entertainment's other games include Millennium Digger: The Artful Machine, Sea Bounty: Dead Man's Chest, 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sinbad, and the Farm Frenzy series.
- Vampires vs. Zombies is available for download and purchase on Windows PCs.
- Within a month after release, Vampires vs. Zombies was downloaded by over 50 thousand people on Alawar's site alone.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.