Home Download Tumblebugs
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- 78 different and challenging levels
- Great presentation makes the game more enjoyable
- Simple to play, but still provides a challenge
- See how long you can survive in Time Trial, or progress through the game in Story Mode
- Various bonuses and powerups increase the fun
- No difficulty levels to tune the game to your skill level
- Little variety to the action
Tumblebugs Fast Facts
- Tumblebugs was released in late 2005.
- The game was developed by the Australian-based company of Wildfire Studios.
- Currently, Tumblebugs has only one sequel which is simply titled Tumblebugs 2.
- Wildfire is a company that largely specializes in making pinball simulators. A few of those titles include Devil's Island Pinball, Dirt Track Racing Pinball, KISS Pinball, and Balls of Steel.
- Tumblebugs is available for the PC, Mac, Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, iPad and iPhone.
- Tumblebugs has been downloaded from CNET over 13 thousand times.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.