Home Download Travel Mosaics 9 - Mysterious Prague
Thank You for Downloading
Travel Mosaics 9 - Mysterious Prague…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Travel Mosaics 9 - Mysterious Prague Fast Facts
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Prague, called the City of Hundred Spires or the Golden City, showing its top attractions
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors)
- 140 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles
- Fun and challenging quiz questions about the capital of Czech Republic
- Enigmatic semi-abstract images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of edutainment information
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.