Home Download The Scruffs
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Superb voice overs in quirky British accents and excellent animation.
- Unique hint design in which Scruffy, the family dog, barks louder as the cursor approaches an object.
- 20 chapters with several colorful locations to play per chapter.
- Find all 15 family photos as each photo found triggers a delightful mini-game, 'Scribbles,' where you identify each scribble drawn on the photo in sequential order. Do so for every photo to uncover the family secret.
- Photo based jigsaw puzzle at the end of each chapter reveals an artifact that must be found - the artifact could be located in any room in the chapter.
- Dialogue can become cheesy at times, such as Dad muttering 'life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get...'
- Although a new list is generated, objects remain in their original location each time the game is played which reduces the re-play appeal.
- Photo based jigsaw puzzle to complete each chapter features large pieces and is too simple to complete.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.