Home Download Spite and Malice
Thank You for Downloading
Spite and Malice…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Spite and Malice Fast Facts
- The earliest version of Net Spite and Malice was released on January 13, 2003.
- This computerized edition of Spite and Malice is the work of NetIntelGames.
- NetIntelGames is also responsible for producing games like Net Chess, Net Checkers, Net Poker, Net Gin Rummy, Net Spades, and Net Sea War.
- Net Spite and Malice is available for the PC.
- The original card game of Spite and Malice, otherwise known as Cat and Mouse, is believed to have originated in 19th century Europe.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.