Home Download Spider Wizard
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- 16 versions of Spider Solitaire to keep you entertained.
- Random game and Tour features let you customize your playing experience.
- Help button instructs you how to play each game.
- Ability to create your own unique spider solitaire game with the Wizard feature.
- Graphics are old and flat, making the visuals really boring.
- No story or premise to engage your attention; limits the audience.
- User Interface is small and complicated, especially in the Wizard feature.
Spider Solitaire Fast Facts
- The latest version of Spider Wizard was released on September 4, 2012
- The game is developed and published by GoodSol Development, Inc.
- This game is only available for Windows
- Over 2 billion starting positions are possible for each game
- GoodSol Development, Inc. publishes numerous solitaire themed games. Some of its most popular games include Pretty Good Solitaire, Pretty Good Mah Jongg and GoodSol Solitaire 101.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.