Home Download SkiFree
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
SkiFree Fast Facts
- SkiFree was initially released all the way back in 1991.
- SkiFree was made independently by a Microsoft programmer who went by the name of Chris Pirih. It was released as part of the Microsoft Entertainment Pack.
- This is currently the only game that Pirih is known to have worked on.
- SkiFree was made available for early Windows computers and was eventually ported to the GameBoy Color and Mac. Today, there are versions available for modern Windows, Mac OSX and Linux systems.
- The project manager for the Microsoft Entertainment Pack was impressed with the game when he saw Pirih playing it at work one day. As a result, he decided to include it with the latest version of the pack.
- SkiFree was packaged into the Best of Microsoft Entertainment Pack that was released in 1995.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.