Home Download Rocket Bowl
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- A variety of bowling balls to buy and use with different powerups
- A strange and fun mix of bowling and miniature golf
- Relax in free play or take on a tough computer opponent in challenge mode
- Compete against several computer opponents at once for the cast prize in tournament mode
- Simple controls make this game easy for anyone to get into and play
- Only a small number of courses to play on
- No mode or option for a more traditional/normal bowling experience
Rocket Bowl Fast Facts
- RocketBowl was first released on November 4, 2004.
- The game was developed by Large Animal Games.
- Other games by Large Animal include Bananagrams, The Flying Trapeezees, Spartacus: The Game, Nomsters, and the Saints and Sinners series.
- RocketBowl is available for the Xbox 360 and any Windows OS from 98 onward.
- Game Tunnel gave RocketBowl the 2004 Indie Sport Game of the Year award.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.