Home Download Pretty Good Solitaire
Thank You for Downloading
Pretty Good Solitaire…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Over 700 different solitaire games will keep you playing for hours.
- Three modes of play provide variety.
- Help button instructs you how to play each game.
- Ability create your own unique solitaire game with the Wizard feature.
- Graphics are old and flat, making the visuals really boring.
- No story or premise to engage your attention; limits the audience.
- Overwhelming number of games, especially for just casual players.
Pretty Good Solitaire Fast Facts
- The earliest version for Pretty Good Solitaire was released on July 19, 1995.
- The game was developed and published by Goodsol Development.
- Goodsol Development is responsible for developing a variety of card game packages, including Action Solitaire, Most Popular Solitaire, Spider Wizard, FreeCell Plus, and Pretty Good MahJongg.
- Pretty Good Solitaire is available for Windows and Mac OSX systems.
- Pretty Good Solitaire has won a great amount of recognition from the Shareware Industry Awards during its lifetime. It has won awards such as 'Best Shareware Game' for 1999 and 2001, and 'Best Non-Action Game' for 2006.
- The game has been downloaded from CNET nearly four hundred-thousand times.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.