Home Download Press Your Luck
Thank You for Downloading
Press Your Luck…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Great Graphics and Audio Quality.
- Questions are challenging, yet not impossible.
- Complete challenges with your avatar to unlock levels and wardrobe items.
- Multiplayer mode that allows you to compete with 2 friends.
- There is not a fast-forward action for advancing through questions.
- Level to level not much changes.
- There is only one difficulty setting and questions may be too hard for younger players.
Press Your Luck Fast Facts
- This edition of Press Your Luck was released on October 27, 2009.
- The game was developed by the Canadian company Ludia, Inc.
- Although this was the first Press Your Luck game to be made in recent years, a version for DOS was produced all the way back in 1988. A subsidiary of Ludia also made an adaptation of the game show for Facebook in 2012.
- Ludia has produced a wide variety of games based off of popular game shows, including Weakest Link & Friends, The Hollywood Squares, Family Feud: Decades, The Price is Right: 2010 Edition, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- Press Your Luck is available for the PC, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Playstation 3.
- Although the original game show ended its run in 1986, it has maintained a cult audience. The Game Show Network continues to air reruns of it to this day.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.