Home Download Poker Superstars III
Thank You for Downloading
Poker Superstars III…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- You can speed up the game for fast paced poker action.
- Two difficulty settings to adjust to your level of play.
- Play against any of 12 poker superstars like Todd Brunson or Jennifer Tilly.
- Challenge mode is a good way to test your skill.
- Only offering Texas Hold 'em to play can get boring.
Poker Superstars 3 Fast Facts
- Poker Superstars III was released on March 18, 2008
- The game was developed and published by Funkitron, Inc.
- The game was originally released for Windows only
- A version of the game was released for the iPhone in 2009 by Gameblend Studios
- Poker Superstars III is the latest in a series of poker simulations. Other games in the series include Poker Superstars, and Poker Superstars II
- Play as either an amateur or as one of the 16 real-life poker superstars who appeared on the TV show that inspired the game
- The new Challenge mode offers greater depth to the game than previous versions
- A tutor lets you learn the game as you play in amateur mode
- Lifetime winnings, good hands and other stats are tracked automatically
- Funkitron, Inc. has been publishing a large assortment of casual and family games since 2001. Standout titles include Scrabble Deluxe and Slingl Deluxe and Boggle Supreme
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.