Home Download Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Excellent graphics, including clue reels featuring live actors.
- One-of-a-kind hidden objects game in which the user plays in first person, choosing themselves where to explore without forced decisions made by the game.
- Not enough time spent searching for hidden objects.
- Objects do not change location each time an area is revisited, reducing the re-playability.
- Unique design becomes a detriment when all visible areas have been searched and there is not enough clear indication about what to do next.
MCF: Dire Grove Fast Facts
- The release date for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove was November 25, 2009.
- Dire Grove was developed by the Seattle-based company, Big Fish Studios.
- Mystery Case Files is one of the more long-running hidden object game series on the market. The other titles in it include Huntsville, Prime Suspects, Ravenhearst, Madame Fate, Return to Ravenhearst, 13th Skull, Escape to Ravenhearst, and Shadow Lake. Mobile games in the series include Agent X and MillionHeir. There's also a Wii game called The Malgrave Incident.
- Big Fish specializes in producing puzzle, adventure and HOG titles for casual players. Their other games include the Drawn series, the Hidden Expedition series, and Fairway Solitaire.
- Dire Grove is available for PC and Mac.
- Over 2.5 million copies of Dire Grove have been sold.
- Games in the Mystery Case Files series have reportedly been downloaded by at least 100 million people.
- Mystery Case Files is popular enough to warrant its own series of novels.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.