Home Download Mystery Case Files: Huntsville
Thank You for Downloading
Mystery Case Files: Huntsville…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Well constructed backgrounds mask hidden objects effectively, proving a challenge to most players.
- Over 20 different locations/scenes provide a wide variety of objects to find.
- A combination of time limits and an increasing number of objects to find per level extends overall game play length.
- Time limits readjust every level, often imposing less time to locate more items which can easily prove frustrating for the leisurely player.
Mystery Case Files Fast Facts
- Mystery Case Files: Huntsville was originally released on November 14, 2005.
- Huntsville was developed by Big Fish Studios.
- This is the very first game in the Mystery Case Files series. It currently has eight sequels, which includes Prime Suspects, Ravenhearst, Madame Fate, Return to Ravenhearst, Dire Grove, 13th Skull, Escape from Ravenhearst, and Shadow Lake. There are also three mobile games that are somewhat outside the main series; they include Agent X, MillionHeir, and The Malgrave Incident.
- Big Fish has a couple of hidden object adventure series to its name, including Hidden Expedition and Drawn.
- Mystery Case Files: Huntsville is available for the Mac and PC.
- Within the first three months of release, Huntsville had grossed over a million dollars.
- There have been over 100 million downloads for games and demos in the Mystery Case Files series.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.