Home Download Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King - Premium Edition
Thank You for Downloading
Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King - Premium Edition…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Interesting locations to search for objects in
- Objects found help advance the story
- Movement though the game is directed by the player
- Cursor changes appearance over puzzles, puzzle items, people, and clues to clearly indicate what needs to be done.
- Pop ups with story detail are not text heavy and provide useful hints.
- Same objects to locate each time played, essentially eliminating re-play value.
Mortimer Beckett LK Fast Facts
- Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King came out on August 24, 2011.
- Like all of the other Mortimer Beckett games, The Lost King is the work of Paprikari.
- The Lost King is just another one of Mortimer Beckett's adventures. The others include Secrets of the Spooky Manor, The Time Paradox, and The Crimson Thief.
- Besides Mortimer Beckett, Paprikari has also made Crime Puzzle and DDD Pool.
- This game is available for the PC, Mac and iPad.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.