Home Download Mahjong Towers Eternity
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Mahjong Towers Eternity…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Enriching tile matching game that is brain stimulating.
- You can create your own tile layouts.
- Download layouts from the internet daily.
- Over 250,000 layouts and growing.
- There is only one difficulty.
- There is no multiplayer mode.
- Pairing the tiles is monotonous after awhile.
Mahjong Eternity Fast Facts
- Mahjong Towers Eternity was released on August 1, 2006.
- It is the work of Big Fish Games.
- This game is part of the Mahjong Towers series. The other iterations include, Mahjong Towers, Mahjong Towers 2, and Mahjong Towers Touch.
- Big Fish has developed a large number of titles for casual gamers. They include Fairway Solitaire HD, Life Quest, Mystic Inn, and the Mystery Case Files series.
- Mahjong Towers Eternity is available for both the PC and Mac.
- It is estimated that Japan has approximately 7.6 million devoted mahjong players and nearly nine thousand mahjong parlors.
- Mahjong first appeared in the United States during the 1920s.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.