Home Download Luxor
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Tons of levels to play
- Great presentation makes the game more enjoyable
- Simple to play, but still provides a challenge
- Various bonuses and powerups add to the excitement
- No difficulty levels to tune the game to your skill level
- Little variety to the action
Luxor Fast Facts
- Luxor was released on May 30, 2005.
- Luxor was developed and published by MumboJumbo, LLC.
- This marked the first game in the Luxor series, with the rest including Luxor 2: Pharaoh's Challenge, Luxor 3, Luxor 4: Quest for the Afterlife, and Luxor: 5th Passage. Other games bearing the Luxor name include Luxor Mahjong, Luxor Adventures, and Luxor Evolved.
- MumboJumo has developed other series for casual gamers like Midnight Mysteries, Samantha Swift, Chainz, and 7 Wonders.
- Luxor is playable on the PC, Mac, iPad and iPhone. It is also available for the Sony PSP under the following title: The Wrath of Set.
- Games in the Luxor series have been downloaded by over 75 million people.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.