Home Download Lost Artifacts: Soulstone Collector's Edition
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Lost Artifacts: Soulstone Collector's Edition…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Lost Artifacts: Soulstone CE Fast Facts
- Stop the terracotta army!
- A world full of legends and fairy tales - ancient monkey statues and dragon fountains give you strength on your journey.
- A fun storyline, colorful comics and memorable characters!
- Many varied quests that you've never seen before.
- Over 40 unique levels.
- Dangerous enemies: the Terracotta Army, archers, snakes and stone lions.
- 4 unique locations: a ruined city, a vast desert, a forest wilderness and snowy mountains.
- Useful bonuses: speed up work, stop time, run fast.
- Simple controls and a clear tutorial.
- Over 20 hours of exciting gameplay for any age.
- Fun themed music.
- Unique Collector's Edition Bonuses.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.