Home Download Laxius Force
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- 30 hours of playtime, 17 playable characters, 100+ quests
- 'Rush' option during fights sets all your characters to just attack, which can speed up battles
- When your entire party dies you simply reappear at the nearest town or dungeon entrance and lose 10% of your gold, but keep any experience and items gained
- Enemies appear on the map so you don't have to worry about running into a random battle
- Some vulgar and very adult humor found in the story and dialogue may not be for younger gamers
- Cannot flee from battles, at least in most cases, so you must fight until either your enemies are dead or your entire team
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.