Home Download King's Quest 3
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
King's Quest 3…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
King's Quest 3 Fast Facts
- King's Quest III: To Heir is Human was first released on October 1, 1986. However, the remake, King's Quest III Redux, came out in the February of 2011.
- King's Quest III was originally developed by Sierra On-Line. King's Quest III Redux is the work of AGD Interactive, a non-profit developer.
- There are seven other entries in the King's Quest series. They include Quest for the Crown, Romancing the Throne, The Perils of Rosella, Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, Heir Today Gone Tomorrow, The Princeless Bride, and Mask of Eternity. As for the remakes made by AGD, there is King's Quest: Quest for the Crown and King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones.
- Other Sierra titles include, Timeshift, Homeworld 2, Phantasmagoria, and the Leisure Suit Larry series. Besides the King's Quest remakes, AGD has remade Quest for Glory II.
- King's Quest III Redux is available for Windows and Mac OSX systems. The original version was released for MS-DOS, Apple II, Amiga, Atari ST, Tandy Color Computer-3, and modern editions of Windows.
- The original game won the Hottest Product Award from the 1987 Softsel Hot List.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.