Home Download I Spy: Spooky Mansion
Thank You for Downloading
I Spy: Spooky Mansion…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
I SPY: Spooky Mansion Fast Facts
- The earliest release date for I Spy: Spooky Mansion was during 1999.
- I Spy: Spooky Mansion was originally developed by Gusto Games. Meanwhile, the updated version was handed over to Black Hammer Productions.
- Other titles in the I Spy series include the original game, Junior, School Days, Puppet Playhouse, Treasure Hunt, Fantasy, Mystery, Fun House, Universe, Riddle Race, and Challenger. There is also Ultimate I Spy.
- Gusto Games was responsible for developing titles like Everyone Sing, Freestyle Street Soccer, and National Geographic Challenge. On the other hand, Black Hammer has produced games like Nightshift Legacy: The Jaguar's Eye, Supremacy: Four Paths to Power, and Goo Goo Eyes.
- Ever since its inception, I Spy: Spooky Mansion has appeared on the PC, Mac OS, Mac OSX, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Nintendo Wii.
- I Spy: Spooky Mansion got an updated re-release called I Spy: Spooky Mansion Deluxe.
- The original version of Spooky Mansion won the Software & Information Industry Association's Codie Award for 'Best Debut of a Home Education Program' in 2000.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.