Home Download Gunner 2
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- The added variety of three different episodes and an Xmas crazy pack lets you fight in some very different locations, such as deserts, stormy grasslands, wintry mountain ranges, and even in space
- Unlock guns as you progress through each episode and get to use a handful of rapid fire weapons such as a B17's machine gun, gattling guns, rapids small missile launchers, and the all powerful rocket launcher
- The action can get a bit repetitive since you are pretty much only shooting aircraft out of the sky before they can destroy certain objectives, such as a fleet of boats, your wing of bombers, the buildings within your base, or a futuristic portal
- Each level has one specific weapon so there isn't much strategy involved in keeping track of ammo or swapping weapons during a mission
Gunner 2 Fast Facts
- Gunner 2 was released on December 9, 2002.
- The game was developed and published by Warlock Studio.
- The games in the Gunner series include this one and its predecessor.
- Other games made by Warlock Studio include World War II Tail Gunner, Flight for Fight, Jet Jumper, and Mr. Cool Ball.
- Gunner 2 is available for Windows PC platforms.
- Gunner 2 has been widely praised for the variety of weapons, enemies and strategies that each of its distinct episodes offer.
- The game has been downloaded over three hundred-thousand times off of CNET alone.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.