Home Download German Truck Simulator
Thank You for Downloading
German Truck Simulator…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
German Truck Simulator Fast Facts
- German Truck Simulator was released on January 13, 2010
- A great high-content patch was released in October 2010
- The patch includes new cities, new graphics and the ability to stream Internet radio in the cab of your truck
- It was developed by the popular simulation developers SCS Software, who have a track record of excellent sims
- German Truck Simulator follows on the heels of SCS Software's Euro Truck Simulator and UK Truck Simulator titles
- SCS Software is known for many big truck simulation games, including eight games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series, five other Truck Simulator games and a Bus Driver simulation game
- German Truck Driver, like the other games in the Truck Driver series, is available on Windows platforms only
- German Truck Simulator has seven styles of trucks to drive, over 60 different types of cargo to haul and 22 cities to travel to and from
- The Truck Driver series of games are known for being deceptively complex and surprisingly addictive
- Even as a shipping magnate, the game focuses on driving the truck, with managing the company relegated to a side task in between deliveries
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.