Home Download Galactic Civilizations 2
Thank You for Downloading
Galactic Civilizations 2…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Play as one of 11 races, each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- A wide array of gameplay options such as 12 different difficulty levels, ability to create your own custom race, and size and configuration of the galaxy you'll explore and conquer
- Ship designer lets you create your own ships and greatly enhances the gameplay
- Several options for victory conditions be it through cultural influence, research, or military domination
- High replayability and addicting gameplay will keep you coming back for more
- AI is very good at higher levels and employs actual strategy
- The tech tree could be a bit easier to use and give more useful information on new techs
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.