Home Download Flight Simulator X
Flight Simulator X
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
Flight Simulator X Fast Facts
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X was originally released on October 10, 2006.
- The game was developed and published by Microsoft Game Studios.
- This game marks the tenth iteration of the long-running Microsoft Flight Simulator series. The other entries include Flight Simulator 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 95, 98, 2000, 2002 and 2004: A Century of Flight.
- Besides Flight Simulator, Microsoft has also developed Beards and Beaks, Uno Rush, Links 2003, and NFL Fever 2004.
- It should be no surprise that Microsoft Flight Simulator X is only available for Windows.
- The Flight Simulator series began as far back as 1982, making it the longest running flight sim series on the market.
- Guinness World Records named Microsoft Flight Simulator as the 'Most Successful Flight Simulator Series.'
- Flight Simulator X won 'Simulation Game of the Year' for the 2007 Interactive Achievement Awards.
- The game has an 80 percent critical rating on Metacritic.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.