Home Download Enchanted Kingdom: Descent of the Elders Collector's Edition
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Enchanted Kingdom: Descent of the Elders Collector's Edition…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Enchanted Kingdom: Descent of the Elders CE Fast Facts
- Can you save the entire elven empire from falling into the hands of Il-Lydia, an evil night elf?
- Play - and re-play! - more challenging Hidden-Object Puzzles and mini-games!
- Find and collect all the cards of Elven Healing, all the examples of Eleven Artifacts, and use gold leaves to purchase the tools of Alchemy!
- Download original concept art, wallpapers, and soundtracks.
- Always know where to go with the helpful Strategy Guide!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.