Home Download Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Based on the popular character, Dora the Explorer
- Easy to play for younger children
- Fun and educational
- Requires no reading
- Too simplistic for older children and adults
- Limited replay value
- Short game
Dora Crystal Kingdom Fast Facts
- Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom was released on July 31, 2010
- The game was developed and published by Nickelodeon Games
- The game was released for Windows only
- Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom is one of a series featuring the Nickelodeon character Dora the Explorer. Other game featuring here include Lost City Adventure (2002); Backpack Adventure (2002); Barnyard Buddies (2003); Animal Adventures (2003); Fairytale Adventure (2004); and Dance to the Rescue (2005)
- The game is a TV tie-in to an episode of the hit children's series Dora the Explorer
- A voiced help system is provided throughout by Dora, who explains everything a child might need in order to succeed
- The game offers lots of replayability as multiple mini-games can be unlocked. Completing the Adventure mode also unlocks new rewards each time
- Nickelodeon Games is the in-house developer and publisher for the Nickelodeon TV network. Its stable of casual and kid-friendly games includes the iCarly and Spongebob Squarepants franchises, as well as Dora the Explorer
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.