Home Download Digital: A Love Story
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Digital: A Love Story…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Digital: A Love Story Fast Facts
- Digital: A Love Story was released in the February of 2010.
- This game was created by an independent developer named Christine Love.
- Digital: A Love Story is a standalone title with no direct sequels.
- Other games that Christine Love has developed include Analogue: A Hate Story, Hate Plus, and don't take it personally babe it just ain't your story.
- This title is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux systems.
- The game received wide praise among critics. The Economist described Digital: A Love Story as "one of the most memorable and thought-provoking experiences from the world of gaming in recent years."
- Digital: A Love Story won many accolades. Indie Games gave it the number two spot on their "Top Freeware Adventure Games of 2010" list, while PC Gamer put it on their list of "20 Free PC games you must play."
- The success of Digital paved the way for Christine Love to start developing and selling her later games commercially.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.