Home Download Diego's Dinosaur Adventure
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Diego's Dinosaur Adventure…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Diego's Dinosaur Adv Fast Facts
- Diego's Dinosaur Adventure was released on June 4, 2008.
- Like all Go, Diego, Go and Dora the Explorer products, this game was developed and published by Nickelodeon.
- There are many games that are based off of the show, Go, Diego, Go. They include Diego's Snowboard Rescue, Dino Flyer, Fiercest Animals, Hippopotamus Adventure, Ultimate Rescue, Arctic Rescue, Hermit Crab Rescue, Off-Road Rescue, Dinosaur Rescue, Underwater Rescue, Safari Rescue, Railroad Rescue, Puzzle Pyramid, Great Jaguar Rescue, Mudboarding Adventure, Field Journal, Rain Forest Adventure, Wolf Pup Rescue, and Tuga the Sea Turtle.
- Other games developed by Nickelodeon include Free Draw, Dress Up with Olivia, Music is Everywhere, and many titles based off of Diego's sister show, Dora the Explorer.
- Diego's Dinosaur Adventure can be played on the PC, Mac and iPad.
- Go, Diego, Go is a spin-off program of the popular Nick Jr. show, Dora the Explorer.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.