Home Download Delta Force Land Warrior
Thank You for Downloading
Delta Force Land Warrior…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- The option of having five different Delta Force operatives to choose from, each with their own specialties, adds another layer to mission planning
- There are more than 20 different firearms to equip your soldier with
- Realistic weapon physics as higher-caliber rounds can penetrate thicker walls, recoil, firing stance, and movement all affect your aim
- Teammate artificial intelligence is good with situational awareness and crouching for steadier aim or ducking for cover
- Multiplayer supports up to 50 players per server and supports a variety of modes including deathmatch, king of the hill, attack and defend, capture the flag, and more
- Cooperative mode lets up to four players take on the computer in the standard missions
- The interface makes commanding computer-controlled teammates around a bit awkward
- Enemy AI is rather weak with poor accuracy and bad reaction time
- The graphics are a bit dated - characters are blocky with stilted animations, weapons tend to look blurry in first-person view
Delta Force LW Fast Facts
- Delta Force: Land Warrior was released on November 7, 2000.
- This game was developed and published by the California-based company of NovaLogic.
- The other entries in the Delta Force series include Delta Force, Delta Force 2, Task Force Dagger, Urban Warfare, Black Hawk Down, Xtreme, Xtreme 2, and Angel Falls.
- NovaLogic has developed a wide variety of combat simulators, including Tachyon: The Fringe, Armored Fist, Comanche: Maximum Overkill, and Join Operations: Typhoon Rising.
- Delta Force: Land Warrior is available for Windows systems.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.