Home Download Nancy Drew - Danger on Deception Island
Thank You for Downloading
Nancy Drew - Danger on Deception Island…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Inventive mini-puzzles.
- Good correlation between voice acting and animation.
- Junior and senior detective modes that allow the user to select their difficulty level.
- Well executed edutainment theme.
- Voice-overs easily become tedious and annoying.
- Background music and sound effects unimpressive.
Nancy Drew Fast Facts
- Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island was first released on October 1, 2003.
- This game was developed by Her Interactive.
- As of 2013, Her Interactive has made nearly 30 Nancy Drew adventure games. Some of them include: Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Secret of the Old Clock, and Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon.
- Besides Nancy Drew, Her Interactive has also made The Vampire Diaries, McKenzie & Co, The Cody Capers: Cody Pops the Case, and The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks.
- The game is available for Windows platforms.
- Nancy Drew has appeared in over 200 books since her inception in 1930.
- Danger on Deception Island won numerous accolades, including the Museum of Science's 'Top Choice Software Award of 2003,' iParenting Media's 'Best Software Award for 2003,' and was given the award for 'Best Software for Ages 10-18' by the 2004 Parents' Choice Gold Awards.
- Over 10 million games in the Nancy Drew series have been sold worldwide.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.