Home Download Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- 3D twist on match-3 gameplay with a few interesting mechanics
- Has a narrative to give you an ultimate goal beyond score chasing
- Good replay value
- Story is a little bare bones
Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition Fast Facts
- COLLECTOR'S EDITION BONUS CONTENT! 50 Bonus levels hidden throughout the map; Concept art for maps, characters, critters, cubes, and power-ups; Wallpapers; Avatars for main characters; and Replayable soundrack
- DAYS OF PLAY! 6 Chapters with 150 Normal levels
- SWAP CUBES! Do you see a better match with your next cube? No problem! Now you can swap the cubes in your queue!
- 6 OBSTACLES Including the classic blockers as well as new ones like Cats, Frost, Tar, Holes, and Portals
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.