Home Download Crusader Kings II
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Crusader Kings II…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Crusader Kings II Fast Facts
- Crusader Kings II was released on February 14, 2012.
- This game was developed by the Sweden-based company of Paradox Development Studio.
- Currently, the only other numerical entry in the Crusader Kings series is the original game. However, Crusader Kings II has had a number of expansions, such as Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, Sunset Invasion, and The Republic.
- Paradox Development Studio specializes in developing all sorts of strategy game series, like Europe Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Victoria.
- Crusader Kings II is available for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- The game was nominated as the 'Best Strategy Game' for the 2013 Golden Joystick Awards.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.