Home Download Cricket Coach 2011
Cricket Coach 2011
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
Cricket Coach 2011 Fast Facts
- Cricket Coach 2011 was released on October 27, 2010.
- The game is the work of the Spanish game designer, Oli Norwell, who had it published by Rockingham Software.
- Other editions of Cricket Coach include the original game, 2007, 2009 and 2012.
- Besides the Cricket Coach series, Norwell also developed Football League Simulator, VFL Coach, Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach, and Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager.
- Cricket Coach 2011 is currently only available for the PC.
- The Cricket Coach series has been widely praised by both cricket and computer game fans alike. Planet Cricket in particular described the series as a 'massive value for money [that] will give hours upon hours of gaming joy.'
- CNET has Cricket Coach 2011 ranked as one of its top 50 sport games.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.