Home Download Counter Strike v1.6
Counter Strike v1.6
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
Counter Strike Fast Facts
- The earliest version of Counter-Strike was released to the public on June 18, 1999.
- Counter-Strike was originally made and released for free by an independent group of modders led by Minh Le and Jesse Cliffe. Most of the team was eventually hired by Valve Corporation, which has had control over Counter-Strike ever since.
- Other games bearing the Counter-Strike name include Condition Zero, Source and Global Offensive. Additionally, the series also has a few titles tailored for the Asian market: Counter-Strike Online and Counter-Strike Neo.
- Valve is known for releasing some of the most renowned game series in recent years, like Half-Life, Team Fortress, Portal, and Left 4 Dead.
- Counter-Strike is playable on both Windows and Linux systems. It also appeared on the Xbox.
- Despite its age, Counter-Strike v1.6 has regularly been one of the top ten most played games on Steam since 2003.
- It is estimated that there are over two hundred-thousand Counter-Strike servers worldwide.
- By 2011, the Counter-Strike series had sold over 27 million units. ion units in a year.
- In total, Diablo II is estimated to have sold over 11 million copies worldwide.
- The Diablo II Battle Chest, which included the original game, its expansion pack, and a strategy guide, was the 19th best selling game of 2008.
- The 2001 Interactive Achievement Awards named Diablo II as both 'Game of the Year' and 'Computer Role Playing Game of the Year.'
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.